Where to buy WSM - Page 3 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > General > General Barbecue
Click Here to Login

Old 05-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #21
Pope O'Que

Nice! Really Nice! I cant wait! Ill go back to the butcher Sunday. If you saw the pics of the steak above it's 3 inches thick and weighs in at 2.93lbs. I gonna try the reverse sear again tomorrow. What did i do to deserve this? .................... Oh ya i worked all week - db

Member #1462
BBQ ........So easy a caveman could do it.....?

Never look your best friend in the eye while your makin' sausage.
dollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
Pope O'Que

oops wrong link. db

Member #1462
BBQ ........So easy a caveman could do it.....?

Never look your best friend in the eye while your makin' sausage.
dollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #23
Wizard of Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_Paradise
Seriously...
Find the cheapest listed WSM price on the net - non-Amazon/Amazon-like though. Print it off, take it to Home Depot or Lowes to price match, have them order it. You pay the cost of the WSM + sales tax ...Back in the day I paid 183 for mine total. This way you order it from a reputable place. Yes, you still have to wait for the order and pay ST...but I still think this is the way to go.

Pricegrabber has http://www.racent.biz/ProductDetails.as ... 0&click=33 for the cheapest price - just looking off the first search I made.

OK...just my .02 cents!

Like you could go to Grill Doctor...http://grill-doctor.stores.yahoo.net/18smmo.html
OK so HD should honor that.
$179.00 X 7.75% tax (CA state- don't know you tax rate)=$192.87
HD won't match prices here so I just ordered one off the link above. $199/free shipping/free cover. Now the trick is to see if FedEx can find my house
DATsBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:07 AM   #24
Saint O'Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATsBBQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_Paradise
Seriously...
Find the cheapest listed WSM price on the net - non-Amazon/Amazon-like though. Print it off, take it to Home Depot or Lowes to price match, have them order it. You pay the cost of the WSM + sales tax ...Back in the day I paid 183 for mine total. This way you order it from a reputable place. Yes, you still have to wait for the order and pay ST...but I still think this is the way to go.

Pricegrabber has http://www.racent.biz/ProductDetails.as ... 0&click=33 for the cheapest price - just looking off the first search I made.

OK...just my .02 cents!

Like you could go to Grill Doctor...http://grill-doctor.stores.yahoo.net/18smmo.html
OK so HD should honor that.
$179.00 X 7.75% tax (CA state- don't know you tax rate)=$192.87
HD won't match prices here so I just ordered one off the link above. $199/free shipping/free cover. Now the trick is to see if FedEx can find my house
Wonder if it's a fluke (my store only), maybe they stopped price matching just recently, or I had cleavage that day...??? It was back in 2005.