where are the wsm pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteerCrazy

Head Chef
keep your eyes peeled brian.... a little birdie has informed me of a certain someone doin a special smoke on it tomorrow........ ;)

SteerCrazy said:
keep your eyes peeled brian.... a little birdie has informed me of a certain someone doin a special smoke on it tomorrow........ ;)
Are you sure a "big fat birdie" didn't tell you? :LOL:
She's gettin' broke in tomorrow [smilie=banana.gif]

Puff said:
SteerCrazy said:

I haven't told anyone anything!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
SteerCrazy said:

Can't be Larry it would have been a Big Fat Donkey :D ;) ...
Puff just don't put it togther like Bobby Flay

brian j said:
yo bill and puff... both of you got wsm's yesterday and neither of you have reported breaking it in. what's up with that?

Stuck working. I will be smoking on Saturday but it will be on Petunia. I have 4 pork loins to do for our FD shift party. I dont think 4 whole loins will go on the WSM. Maybe I am wrong.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":3kq3pib5]yo bill and puff... both of you got wsm's yesterday and neither of you have reported breaking it in. what's up with that?

Stuck working. I will be smoking on Saturday but it will be on Petunia. I have 4 pork loins to do for our FD shift party. I dont think 4 whole loins will go on the WSM. Maybe I am wrong.[/quote:3kq3pib5]

No, but a big ole' load of ABT's for apps would be an appropriete break in...

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
SteerCrazy said:

Puff's been talkin about himself again.......he's not talkin about you Larry :D

SteerCrazy said:
brian j said:
sweet. what are you cooking? water?? sand???

Make sure you use a mustard slather on the sand, it can tend to get a bit gritty if not cooked correct...... ;)

I dont mean to start a whole big thing here, but I usually foil my sand halfway through the cook..

john pen said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="brian j":102j7dcg]sweet. what are you cooking? water?? sand???

Make sure you use a mustard slather on the sand, it can tend to get a bit gritty if not cooked correct...... ;)

I dont mean to start a whole big thing here, but I usually foil my sand halfway through the cook..[/quote:102j7dcg]

[smilie=a_happyme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] I'm guessin brian is going to regret bringin up the subject, :LOL:

john pen said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="brian j":3lo6xiww]sweet. what are you cooking? water?? sand???

I dont mean to start a whole big thing here, but I usually foil my sand halfway through the cook..[/quote:3lo6xiww]
Do you go by time or temp?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom