Whats the name of the head spice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
I cant for the life of me remember the name of the rub called "Head Spice" or something like that. Its a popular brand used by a few people here at bbq-4-u.com. Can anyone let me know what it is? thanks. db

this is killin me.

Head Country Rub is great on chicken and there sauce is top notch, either the original or the spicy.

don't get the hickory flavored sauce, but the others are very good, and I'm pretty dang critical on sauces. For example, Finney's sucks.

You can still get the sauce down here at a couple of places..but the rub seems to be a mail order item nowadays. I use the Headcountry All Purpose rub on everything. The sauce comes in several varieties which I have had the best fortunes with the Regular and confine its useage to a chicken glaze spiked with a little honey. Never had a bit of luck using it for any other purpose. Now they have a Hot version..which the label means whut it says. It will flat light you up. Little too much heat for most purposes in my view.

http://www.headcountry.com

bigwheel

ps edit: They always give great service on mail order stuff.

I just received a case of sauce and a case of rub from Head Country.

I am partial to a NC style sauce myself, but every time I cooked, people had more opinions on the sauce then the Q.

Since I started using Head Country, I get universal thumbs ups. I have to order it and have it shipped to VA.

Back
Top Bottom