Whats cooking for Saturday ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
This is what’s going to be cooking for Sat. 2 8lb butts and a 12 lb Brisket

Pigs is coming by Friday to chill and eat some of the sausage anyone in the Buff area or willing to road trip is also welcome. We are eating the butts and brisket Sat after the little guys Tball game.

What are the rest of you guys cooking?

2 chickens, 6 slabs of baby backs, 2 8lb butts, and maybe some salmon between tonight and monday. got invited to 2 neighborhood parties......hmmm....wonder why ??? :)

mmmm fatties...I think I will have to add a couple to the cook. just got asked to make a cheesecake too..at least I will have a helper this time.

2 loinbacks on the RK, 2 butts on the WSM (starting Friday late afternoon) with beans going on in the am, and maybe a chicken or 2 on the 22" kettle w/rotis so it doesn't feel left out..

All for 2nd International Smoke Day on Saturday.

Beef ribs (first try at these). Maybe some pork spares, too - Food Lion had them on sale for $1.45/lb in yesterday's ad, if I remember correctly. At that price, I may have to stock the freezer for the rest of the summer.

cflatt said:
mmmm fatties...I think I will have to add a couple to the cook. just got asked to make a cheesecake too..at least I will have a helper this time.
Fatties.............I'll be tossing some on too..........

175 lbs of butts- 200 garlic kielbasa links-50 lbs of salmon -72 quarts of beans- 60 lbs of slaw.

Woodman said:
175 lbs of butts- 200 garlic kielbasa links-50 lbs of salmon -72 quarts of beans- 60 lbs of slaw.

We're gonna be busy aren't we? I might bring some tequila
(quervo black). Probably see you Sunday evening some time before dark. Gonna be a lot of work with a fantastic forecast(so far) but should be a lot of fun too. Looking forward to it!!!

Uncle Bubba said:
Woodman said:

We're gonna be busy aren't we? I might bring some tequila
(quervo black). Probably see you Sunday evening some time before dark. Gonna be a lot of work with a fantastic forecast(so far) but should be a lot of fun too. Looking forward to it!!!
Anywhere near the Metro Detroit area? 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom