What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Chicken tonight (I am so sick of chicken), then just
making some apps for a party tomorrow...probably
smoked salmon on crackers or toast points with
cream cheese, red onions and capers, maybe some
abts...maybe watermelon rind pickles wrapped
in prosciutto.

I'm getting some stuff done for this big (for me)(110 people) catering gig at the end of the week.... today doing 4 butts and a half case of ribs..I will probably grill something on the Yabba Dabba while I'm at it for dinner...
I need to do 8 butts and 2 cases of ribs by Sat..and will we doing a ton of chicken on the Yabba Dabba on site...Man I need a bigger pit :D
The fourth we go to a family picnic..grill up some homemade Polish Sausage and play baseball, volleyball, toss some shoes....and play some pinochle..

Burgers on the Silver B tonight...

Looks like Friday is going to be another rib party...perhaps I'll take a video! BOY! 8)

2 butts goin on early in the morning for tomorrow nights dinner and fireworks. We will be havin that and the typical Hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, and tater salad. Then we will head for the field out back and blow some stuff up. We does good fireworks :twisted: .

The girlfriend fixed gnocci with shrimp and asparagus in a pesto sauce last night. It's going to be tough to top that one, but I'll try.

I'm leaning towards lamb coated in dizzy dust on the grill with Gary's red wine reduction sauce.

Hey Gary, give me a shout please.

-Chiles

Did some pork kabobs and chicken kabobs with red oinion and orange bell peppers on the skewer. Marinated in Italian Dressing and then sprinkled with Mary's Cherry rub and cooked indirect on the kettle with Rancher charcoal and 1 good sized piece of cherry wood.

Hearts of Romaine salad and some Zatarains Broccoli Au Grautin Rice.

It's all gone, must have been good.

Moose caca. I made a pan of Moussaka last night. I'm not cooking for a few days now....just drinking!

Back
Top Bottom