What's cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Well a treat for me! I've been working my butt off all day fixing the leak in my office and my daughter just informed me that she is making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight! Can't wait to try these!
Me thinks that sound real tasty =P~
Let us know how she did 8-[

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Well a treat for me! I've been working my butt off all day fixing the leak in my office and my daughter just informed me that she is making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight! Can't wait to try these!

Excellent!

PantherTailgater said:
Larry D. said:
PantherTailgater said:
I was a little disappointed with the Butts because I let the temp get a little high at times during the process. Hopefully, I'll have the opportunity to attempt another two butts again next weekend.

If you need to stock up, Lowe's Foods has butts on sale for .99/lb through Tuesday, I believe. My local store had several out in the display case that were between 5 and 6 pounds (I suspect they had cut "country style ribs" off them and rewrapped what was left). I asked the guy behind the counter if they had any bigger ones - he came out of the back with two unopened 2-butt cryopacs, with the butts running between 7-8 lbs. each, which I bought and put in the freezer.

Thanks Larry,
I saw that but I've been a little disappointed at times with the quality at Lowes. We're able to get the butts at BJ's for $1.39 a lb. and they're always consistently good quality. I think I'll stick with them since I know what I'm getting there.

We've been getting butts from bj's too.

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":mzugzc4h]Well a treat for me! I've been working my butt off all day fixing the leak in my office and my daughter just informed me that she is making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight! Can't wait to try these!

Excellent![/quote:mzugzc4h]
Thats one of my favorite meals :!:
That or pigs in a blanket(no pun intended) :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom