What's Cookin' at Y'all's House This Weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Whooo man it's been HOT down here this week. Got up to 98* yesterday! It's noteve summer yt so, I can only imagine how hot it's gonna be this summer. Unfortunately this is the same weather temps and patttern we had in 2005 wheKatrina hit. I pray no one has to deal with anymore destructive wather and that the hurricanes(hurricane season started June 1st)just blow outto sea.
Anyway before it gets too hot, better get outside and get you grill on or any other outdoor cooking you do. I plan on boiling a sack out good 'ol Louisiana crawfish and a rack of ribs maybe tommorow.

What's cookin' at y'all's house this weekend?

It's suppose to rain here the whole weekend. Hopefully there will be a break so I can grill a tri tip.

I have a 3lb tri tip marinading in the fridge right now about to smoke it in a couple hours and i have a turkey tenderloin and beef ribs also thawed out to cook sometime soon.. i know the tri tip is tonight but its up to the gf to decide what else goes on the grill.

Traegernator said:
Whooo man it's been HOT down here this week. Got up to 98* yesterday!

We had some fresh snow on the mountains behind town this morning when the clouds lifted.

Back
Top Bottom