What is this ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gunnagitcha

Assistant Cook
I found this growin in the base of an old rotten hickory tree. It smelled like mushroom so I smoked it. It cooled down a little but I am afraid to taste it, might be poisonous....where is that neighbor kid?

img_193888_0_4d2e663a3147f41a0a602a55e293c9a6.jpg

[/img]
img_193888_1_6252de24dfbada04fcf0ce8c421c193f.jpg

Quick...someone call Larry!! I think gunnagitcha just decapitated the maker of Wolfe Rub and has his head on the cooker!! GOOD GRIEF!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
Quick...someone call Larry!! I think gunnagitcha just decapitated the maker of Wolfe Rub and has his head on the cooker!! GOOD GRIEF!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good thing we got the recipes first. :LOL:

Oh my

That neighbor kid is out there humpin a road sign pole. I think it might have done something to him. Momma saw him, looked at me kinda glassy eyed and said" Why don't you go ahead and try some, let me know how it tastes." :shock: ......... :LOL:

That looks like the 25 pound tumor they took out of Aunt Addie Lee back in the 50's. They thought she was pregnant for a while.

bigwheel

I'm thinkin it would take about 17 cold ones to get me to try that thang.
That is one weird lookin growth.....
dj

Re: Oh my

Gunnagitcha said:
That neighbor kid is out there humpin a road sign pole. I think it might have done something to him. Momma saw him, looked at me kinda glassy eyed and said" Why don't you go ahead and try some, let me know how it tastes." :shock: ......... :LOL:

Congratulations! Sounds like your a go this evening! :D

If it works out well maybe you can bottle it. :LOL:

You'll make a killing !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom