What is cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
So what are you all having??

I am making a few things recommended by members here.

Doing some whole chickens I believe as well.

This weekend I'm doing an inventory of my competition setup to make sure I don't forget anything. If I do get a chance to cook something good it will likely be something pretty quick.

Pellet Envy cooking class tonight, probably some Q 8) Pellet Envy cooking class tomorrow, probably some more Q!

No cooking again...I'm in Phoenix this weekend for Cinco de Mayo. Getting fat on queso fundido, tacos, and tequila.

I'll spend the weekend putting together a swingset for my boys. A good time to smoke a pork butt, don't you agree? :)

Cooking for a Derby Party. Butts are done. Hotdogs, brats and hamburgers. Some experimental sausage, and bean turn ins for a comp.

Greg, Happy 6th B-Day to your kiddo!

I turned 45 Today myself. Hope I get a Thermo Pen or a Primo would be nice. Something good!

kungfuBBQ said:
I'll spend the weekend putting together a swingset for my boys. A good time to smoke a pork butt, don't you agree? :)

Yeah, a butt rubbed down with wolfe rub sounds great

DaleP said:
Cooking for a Derby Party. Butts are done. Hotdogs, brats and hamburgers. Some experimental sausage, and bean turn ins for a comp.

Greg, Happy 6th B-Day to your kiddo!

I turned 45 Today myself. Hope I get a Thermo Pen or a Primo would be nice. Something good!

Happy B-Day Dale! :D

Stopped on the way home and picked up 5 bags of charcoal.....then went to BJ.s with a wallet full of cash......I picked up 4 chickens, a cyro vac pack of ribs (3) racks, a brisket....and a 4 pack of steaks....I think I'm going to fire up both the RK and Buford tomarrow......smoke the ribs on Buford and finish them on the RK after the chicken is done....oh yeah also got the fixings for ABTS......and some corn and some tamaters..Going to a baseball game Sunday..so it's cook on Saturday and reheat Sunday....I got something from every major food group...pig, cow and yard bird...

wittdog said:
Stopped on the way home and picked up 5 bags of charcoal.....then went to BJ.s with a wallet full of cash......I picked up 4 chickens, a cyro vac pack of ribs (3) racks, a brisket....and a 4 pack of steaks....I think I'm going to fire up both the RK and Buford tomarrow......smoke the ribs on Buford and finish them on the RK after the chicken is done....oh yeah also got the fixings for ABTS......and some corn and some tamaters..Going to a baseball game Sunday..so it's cook on Saturday and reheat Sunday....I got something from every major food group...pig, cow and yard bird...

Cant wait to see that RK filled up!!

Greg wish your oldest daughter a Happy Birthday. My oldest daughter will be 6 in August. She graduates Kindergarten May 18. May oldest son will be 4 on Wednesday.

Happy Birthday Dale.

Back
Top Bottom