What are you guys cooking on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I am using a Klose 36 x 20 stick burner right now, but have bought a 24 x 84" mobile with a 30 x 24" upright, gas assist, dual fish fryers, etc. I still have my Brinkmann Smoke n Grill. I actually use it for grilling or doing nuts, or sausages, fish. The stuff that only takes an hour or two. I also have a gas water smoker, but I can't remember the brand. The tripod burner is detachable and works great as a cooking surface! I bought that Brinkmann, tried cooking on it, wasn't happy with the brisket I turned out and decided to "go for it" and bought the Klose. I would recommend his stuff to anybody. I went to Texas last October and saw a bunch of Gators too. You can't go wrong with them either. Never actually cooked on a WSM, but I've heard alot of good stuff about em! What does everyone here use? Woody

WSM
Weber kettle
2-burner turkey fryer

I also have temporary custody of a Smokey Joe that really belongs to my daughter.

Hmmmmmmm, I'm sensing a pattern here. I'm not certain what it is, but give me time to whittle it down......

James, you'll be banned from the site if you don't start gearing up for cooks...you'll need more than that to fit in here brother!! :shock:

Kidding! :D

I've seen a picture of that "ugly barrel pit" and it is! James, I think you got all the bases covered! I thought I had an arsenal!Woody

Im cooking on a Brinkman POS...I keep telling myself that all the problems and work I have to do to keep the damn thing up to temp. will make me a better cook when I get a WSM !

john pen said:
Im cooking on a Brinkman POS...I keep telling myself that all the problems and work I have to do to keep the damn thing up to temp. will make me a better cook when I get a WSM !

I think you need a used Klose 36 x 20" beauty John!!! It's only a 3.5 hour drive to pick her up! Woodman

John, WoodDeal has been trying to sell that baby to Greg and me too! :shock: Does sound like a good price though 8)

Probably all burnt to hell on the inside and greasy. Heavy as hell and hard to move around...sounds like he ought to paying you to take it off his hands. :smt046

Now if that pit was on 15" wheels and had a tongue ( :twisted: ), I'd really consider it!!

Back
Top Bottom