What a lousy day to be smoking.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, first pics. Had to convert the shed into a kitchen. Didnt want to track in and out of the house. The wife would have killed me. Anyway, more to come.

It is indeed a nasty day to be out Bill! Oh well I'd rather be doing that than be at work!

Well, just got the ribs trimmed and in WRO. Letting them sit for a while before loading them. The Turkeys are just starting to get a gold color to them. Not as hard to keep the temps on the smoker as I thought it would be today. Holding at a steady 225*.

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Finney said:
Looking good Bill. ;) Too bad Larry won't let me send you rub. :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

We'll work something out.
Just don't let Larry find out. ;)

NO PROBLEM!

47ud7k4.gif

Finney said:

Typical Lib liar........ :shock:

For the record, Finney can send his rub to whomever he would like to! Who am I to say any different? If it makes him feel any better I have both Finney Rub #1 & #2 at home that I could send Bill if you'd like.

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

For the record, Finney can send his rub to whomever he would like to! Who am I to say any different? If it makes him feel any better I have both Finney Rub #1 & #2 at home that I could send Bill if you'd like.

That works too Larry, while your sending them include a BIG bottle of the WRO. Just ran out today ;) .

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1qujsbde]
Finney said:

That works too Larry, while your sending them include a BIG bottle of the WRO. Just ran out today ;) .[/quote:1qujsbde]

Anyway you could send me a big BJ in return?? You were just at my house this weekend, why didn't you get some then??? Everyone else did, they were smart! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom