Well my boys called.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
.....and asked for some jerky! Ones away at school and the other is still in Iraq. I had a couple of "kits" in the cabinet and I'm trying to use them up.Started with 4 top rounds (they were on sale, buy one, get one free) sliced and rubbed with the concoction. Left them sitting for 36 hours and on to the smoker. I rotate my shelves every 25 - 30 minutes so they all get even heat. I still have 2 more shelves left to do. I'll finish those later today.

Man that is so cool.
When you said you let them set. Was that in yer box or just out on the table?

Bag it up and I'll send you my address too. Yer boys will enjoy for sure and tell the one in Iraq we wish him Godspeed and safety for him and his unit.

peace
<><

Mike Hedrick said:
Man that is so cool.
When you said you let them set. Was that in yer box or just out on the table?

Bag it up and I'll send you my address too. Yer boys will enjoy for sure and tell the one in Iraq we wish him Godspeed and safety for him and his unit.

peace
<><
In the refridgerater. Thanks for the well wishes for my son. He is suppose to be back on American soil around Oct. 27, which happens to be my 50th birthday! What a present that will be!

007bond-jb said:
looks fine Nick How bout sharing your jerky recipe?

High Mountain seasonings. 1/2 was done with there original and 1/2 was done with there hickory. Pretty good stuff. As soon as I use the rest of it up, I'll be trying some of Wittdogs recipes!

Thats cool Nick..Although my girls are here in town, I still get a thrill when they call just to say hi..I can imagine how good it must feel when they call from out of town...

Oh yea..the jerky looks good !

Back
Top Bottom