Well, I'm actually Cooking this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:
Well, it was cold and windy. A bad combo for BBQ. Out of 40 folks, about 15 showed up. Last time I do this for friends and aquaintances! Ended up giving away a brisket, two butts, and 4 racks of spares! Uncle Bubba came over and we had fun! So did Vinman (Texas Forum.) I took some photos, but mostly of the pit and stuff. I'll post later.

WUSS!

Sincerely,
Puff
:lmao:

Would you cut that out :D

To bad about the weather Woody.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":s0dqmpj7]Every time I look at pics of your pit, I get a "woody" !!

Easy there tiger, easy! People are gonna start talking about you with posts like that![/quote:s0dqmpj7]
Yeah, like they're not talking about me already... #-o

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2dimnod5][quote="The Joker":2dimnod5]Every time I look at pics of your pit, I get a "woody" !!

Easy there tiger, easy! People are gonna start talking about you with posts like that![/quote:2dimnod5]
Yeah, like they're not talking about me already... #-o[/quote:2dimnod5]

Not unless your name is Greg!

Had a good time over Woody's even with the small crowd. We talked strategy for our comps this year(winning) and also for the Memorial Day event I'm helping him with in Harpersville, Oh. Everything was good. Best Que I've eaten since...well...mine. Foods of note were: Beans were good, pork was pork, ribs were different among the racks...best ones were the 10 hour IPB whole spares, Brisket was slightly over done but still tasty, Slovachek's sausage was the bomb in my mind...great stuff. Laura's cole slaw was really good too. Believe that is the Smoke n Spice Recipe...very good. Beer was cold and so was the shade but the sun warmed things up to a tolerable level. Good time though. I think the count has to reach 20 before we can call it "Woodfest I". Thanks Dave. Worth the 1 1/2 hour drive. =D>

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2xhfizro][quote="The Joker":2xhfizro]Every time I look at pics of your pit, I get a "woody" !!

Easy there tiger, easy! People are gonna start talking about you with posts like that![/quote:2xhfizro]
Yeah, like they're not talking about me already... #-o[/quote:2xhfizro]
Trust me we are :evillaugh:

Puff said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":15jhkzi5][quote="The Joker":15jhkzi5]Every time I look at pics of your pit, I get a "woody" !!

Easy there tiger, easy! People are gonna start talking about you with posts like that!
Yeah, like they're not talking about me already... #-o[/quote:15jhkzi5]
Trust me we are :evillaugh:[/quote:15jhkzi5]
Don't I know :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom