Weekend cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Did the Class of 70 Reunion at a local golf course this week. Cooked loin, butt, salmon, chicken, slaw, beans for 125. Wife and sister inlaw/husband helped out. Next cook is private catered affair for 50. More latitude. Jerk Loin, Salmon, Loin Backs, Chipotle -White bean salad. Cheese grits? mmmmmmmmm!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhoto ... rt_order=0

So where was the food pics...I've seen all that other crap before...3 or for pics of that would have been sufficient! :!: I was available to help if needed! :(

Well, when the food is actually out and prepared, you are too dirty and busy to photograph it! We'll get some good ones at the comp at the end of the month! WM

My compliments in the Woodgirl department there boy!! The generosity and compassion of women in general never ceases to amaze me.

Good looking kitchen there also!!

I look at these pictures in awe. I've seen my nephew tackle jobs of this size with similar equipment. To my way of looking at it, it's more than cooking, it's a juggling act using hot meat and fire. Talk about keeping balls in the air!

For moi? Some ribs here, a pork butt there, the occasional yard bird and the dream of an eight-pound brisket sometime in the future and I'm already in a sweat. The thought of managing a project of this size, with this much equipment, having it all come out at once and on time is as foreign to me as taking the controls of a Boeing 767 on final...in the rain...at night...in China.

=D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom