Want to Buy all 3 Wolfe Rub Recipes? Here's how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pyro Jerry said:
yakdung said:
I enjoyed the totals given daily. Good luck Larry.

Yakdung
Me too !!

Thanks Greg :roll:

Here ya go guys! Thanks

New morning update as of 30 April 2009! THANK YOU

img_186873_0_328d07b1a2b360a301d1ae17695d1756.png

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

:prayer:

Larry,

Made up a batch of "Original" per your recipe. My nephew and his fiancee came down so I did some pork steaks for dinner. The Original is out of this world!! The family liked it so much better than salt/papirika based rubs, and I liked the sweetness and the flavors it gave to the pork. This week sometime I am going to try or maybe the "bold" on a pork butt.

Good luck and I can't thank you enough!

pizzakngjr said:
:prayer:

Larry,

Made up a batch of "Original" per your recipe. My nephew and his fiancee came down so I did some pork steaks for dinner. The Original is out of this world!! The family liked it so much better than salt/papirika based rubs, and I liked the sweetness and the flavors it gave to the pork. This week sometime I am going to try or maybe the "bold" on a pork butt.

Good luck and I can't thank you enough!

Well I can't thank you enough in return.

Instead of trying the Bold on a pork butt, ask your meat man for a 7-9lb chuck roast and load it down with Bold! Some people do like Bold on pork, but I think Original is much better on pork and Bold is much better on beef! But.......my oldest daughter won't eat steak without Wolfe Rub Original on it! So try it either way and see what you like! ENJOY and thank you!

New update as of 4 May 2009! THANK YOU

img_187104_0_114a48865a661235fa41e91f88040128.png

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

I cannot express my gratitude enough to EVERYONE! You have helped me more than you could ever imagine and increased my quality of life beyond your imagination. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

My equipment should be delivered and installed in approximately 2 weeks. Pic's will be posted of what you all made happen.

Greg, THANK YOU for the BBQ Central and for your effort with making this happen.

img_187239_0_a7535f33032c27cd6268bb798d7b4871.png

Larry Wolfe said:
YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

I cannot express my gratitude enough to EVERYONE! You have helped me more than you could ever imagine and increased my quality of life beyond your imagination. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

My equipment should be delivered and installed in approximately 2 weeks. Pic's will be posted of what you all made happen.

Greg, THANK YOU for the BBQ Central and for your effort with making this happen.

img_187249_0_a7535f33032c27cd6268bb798d7b4871.png
The Quality of Life thing....I hope the head reduction surgery works for you :LOL:

Seriously that’s great news…BBQ people are some of the best around…now if I can just get the Scottys Howling Nuts rub to market I’ll be in great shape…

Well, I owe each and everyone of you a beer the next time we meet up! Or in Cappy's case, and actual case of beer is equal to 1 beer for the average man...... :LOL: Thank you all!

and right at 30 days too.

Maybe I'll try to sell the Coyote rub recipes the same way! I could use 8 grand.

Now, all I need to do is convince you all I am a retard too.

Everyone can feel good that something good was done for a fellow BBQ'r!! Glad we had a small part in making your dream come true!!

Back
Top Bottom