Want to Buy all 3 Wolfe Rub Recipes? Here's how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought there was 2 cups of Rock Candy in those recipes. ;)

Why McCormick?

Thanks Larry, hope it all works out for you and your family.

Uncle Bubba said:
I thought there was 2 cups of Rock Candy in those recipes. ;)

Why McCormick?

Thanks Larry, hope it all works out for you and your family.

McCormick is easy for everyone to find at any grocery store and what I use when I make it at home. The packer had a difficult time getting a bulk supplier to have a chili powder I liked. That's the biggest thing that needs to be McCormick, the other stuff can be substituted. But other chili powders really change the flavor.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2dc8urlo]Thanks for the recipes Larry. One serious question...do these recipes double well or should they be doubled/tripled by weight?

They work well being doubled up to about a gallon of rub (or 6x the recipe). Most folks don' thave a food processor to hold that amount anyways. Once you get to 50lb or more quantities they need to be measured by weight.

NOTE: If you donated and do not receive the recipes, check your SPAM folder![/quote:2dc8urlo]

Your selling Spam now? :shock:

New morning update as of 23 April 2009! THANK YOU

img_186276_0_f043bd9342ce6cb45af96f62b877f8a2.png

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

Wish I could of helped more Larry but like you I have to deal with the high cost of medical equipment also. No fun being part of the wheelchair brigade is it. When you get your lift installed post some pics.

sparks said:
Wish I could of helped more Larry but like you I have to deal with the high cost of medical equipment also. No fun being part of the wheelchair brigade is it. When you get your lift installed post some pics.

Oh yeah, I'm planning on posting pic's! People are gonna go photoshop nuts too, I'm expecting it!! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
sparks said:

Oh yeah, I'm planning on posting pic's! People are gonna go photoshop nuts too, I'm expecting it!! :LOL:
Some things don't need to be photo shopped and your head is one of them ;) :LOL:

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
sparks said:

Some things don't need to be photo shopped and your head is one of them ;) :LOL:

And so it begins. :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
So, when are you getting the recipes to everyone?
They were sent out yesterday afternoon. I anyone donated and did not receive the recipes, please check your Spam folder. If they are not in here let me know and I will resend.

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
sparks said:

I resemble that remark!!! :LOL:

ganny76 said:
Dont know you brother, but everybody here seems to think you are a great guy and that is good enough for me. I found this link on smoked-meat dot com. Hope everything works out for you. God speed.

Thank you and welcome to the forum!

I pay these people to like me! :LOL:

Thank you Phil and welcome to the forum!

Here's the latest update as of 23 April 2009! Thank you all!!!!!

img_186366_0_598d8345e4cf52c540b3834893e5f588.png

Donate Here Today for your own 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasoning Recipes!! Original, Bold and Citrus!
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

wittdog said:
Its for a good cause and the pics are just the iceing on the cake :LOL:

Thanks Witt!

Yeah, that pic Scotty did with the crane never gets old! I'm almost afraid to post pic's of the new lift and me on it for fear of what that genius will do with photoshop, but you guys deserve a good laugh at my expense so I'll do it!!

THANK YOU again everyone!

Back
Top Bottom