Want to Buy all 3 Wolfe Rub Recipes? Here's how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just sent fifty bucks. That's all I can give up at this time, the guy needs help, so just do it. How would you like to roll your butt to a auto and go to work and have to ask someone for help so you could get your ass out the car and go to work? Larry is a good guy. Pony up folk.

Pigs

Gary in VA said:
$600 bucks so far... come on guys, we can do better than that!
$50 or $100 bucks ain't nothing to help out a friend. I bet most of us spend at least $50 a week eating out at McDonalds for lunch!.... Pack your lunch for a week and send that money to Larry and get the Wolferub recipes.

Im in for $50 as soon as I run it by the wife and payday gets here! I know times are tough but as Gary in VA and Pigs said..Time to Pony up...Larry is quite a contributor to this site and the information that ive learned from Him and Others on this site is well worth $50 bucks..........Not to mention helping him get to his goal for the lift.
Oh ya and you can keep my $50 too if the goal Isnt met. Good luck to EVERYONE HERE helping him get to his goal.

Its a god damned shame the insurance people are such Douche Bags.

Here's the afternoon update!! It's moving on up like the Jeffersons!!!

thermometer.cgi

Larry, this doesn't mean we think any more of you. You'll still have a big head and all that shit so don't think this "Larry Lovefest" goes beyond this. ;) :LOL:

Uncle Bubba said:
Larry, this doesn't mean we think any more of you. You'll still have a big head and all that shit so don't think this "Larry Lovefest" goes beyond this. ;) :LOL:

That's a good thing, I don't want you guys to treat me any differently! I know I'm fat and have a big head!

Here's the update as of 9 April 2009! Thanks everyone!!!

thermometer.cgi

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="4534392">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
pixel.gif

</form>

Cliff H. said:
Larry,

Would it be easier if Greg made this thread a sticky. We haven't had a sticky in a while.

That is a good idea! GREG MAKE THIS A STICKY PLEASE!

Wolfe Rub Donations.

Larry I put in my donation, I hope we make the goal and that it will help keep you moble.
Sorry to only be able to put in $25, more to come if I get back to work soon? I've been out of work since November.

Take Care.

-DarylCincy

Here's the morning update! BBQ Folks are amazing amazing people! People..... who will soon be enjoying all three Wolfe Rub's!!!!

thermometer.cgi

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

First the tech crisis, energy crisis and housing crisis. Now the Larry Bubble. Good luck. Another $50 to your total. Hope you make your goal, but I didn't do it for the recipe. Just tell me you don't add sardines to your rub :)

Larry, I will get Laurie to send you some $ this weekend. All I had to do was clean the house, mow the yard, brush her hair, and promise to make dinner for her family for this Easter Sunday. I am making my WRB honey BBQed ham in your honor.
Wishing you the best,
DP

WildFireEric said:
First the tech crisis, energy crisis and housing crisis. Now the Larry Bubble. Good luck. Another $50 to your total. Hope you make your goal, but I didn't do it for the recipe. Just tell me you don't add sardines to your rub :)
Thanks Eric! Ahhh "Bubble Boy" reminds me of a Seinfeld episode! No sardines, you're close those.......anchovies!!

DaleP said:
Larry, I will get Laurie to send you some $ this weekend. All I had to do was clean the house, mow the yard, brush her hair, and promise to make dinner for her family for this Easter Sunday. I am making my WRB honey BBQed ham in your honor.
Wishing you the best,
DP
Wow that's a big list of Honey Do's! Enjoy the ham!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom