Want to Buy all 3 Wolfe Rub Recipes? Here's how!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary in VA said:
and right at 30 days too.

Maybe I'll try to sell the Coyote rub recipes the same way! I could use 8 grand.

Now, all I need to do is convince you all I am a retard too.

You're off to a fine start.

By the way, the State of Ohio, just enacted legislation to remove the word "retarded" from all documents, legislation, and general state/public use.(Like The Board of Mental Retardation). They tried to do this in Michigan, but there were inadequate funds to do what would be required at the u of m alone!!! ;)

Larry,

It's just further proof that good things DO happen to good people!!

KARMA !!!!

Al

P.S. Maybe we should start a collection so Greg can get that "special" operation. ;)

Larry Wolfe said:
YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

I cannot express my gratitude enough to EVERYONE! You have helped me more than you could ever imagine and increased my quality of life beyond your imagination. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

My equipment should be delivered and installed in approximately 2 weeks. Pic's will be posted of what you all made happen.
Greg, THANK YOU for the BBQ Central and for your effort with making this happen.

Any update on the ride and glide? Also litght or dark chili powder?

Axlelift said:
Larry Wolfe said:
YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

I cannot express my gratitude enough to EVERYONE! You have helped me more than you could ever imagine and increased my quality of life beyond your imagination. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

My equipment should be delivered and installed in approximately 2 weeks. Pic's will be posted of what you all made happen.
Greg, THANK YOU for the BBQ Central and for your effort with making this happen.

Amen brother!!

There have been several delays with the customization and backordered parts........the good news is the lift for my chair has been waiting to be installed and the finally the lift for my ARSE was shipped Thursday, so I hope AND PRAY I will have a humorous video for you guys by next weekend.......

Again thanks to everyone!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Axlelift said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":8lo2qusf]YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

Amen brother!!

There have been several delays with the customization and backordered parts........the good news is the lift for my chair has been waiting to be installed and the finally the lift for my ARSE was shipped Thursday, so I hope AND PRAY I will have a humorous video for you guys by next weekend.......

[/quote:8lo2qusf]

AKA NASA is still using it. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21q8xb23]
Axlelift said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21q8xb23]YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

Amen brother!!

AKA NASA is still using it. ;)[/quote:21q8xb23][/quote:21q8xb23]

I guess you got thrown out of the all you can eat pig feet buffet and now it's time to pick on me...typical Dallas fan.. :LOL:

Anyways, I'm glad you posted. I'm dropping my truck off Sunday morning in Beltsville Maryland for 3 days for the install. I hope/pray everything goes as scheduled and I'll be up and running and at Rempes house by 6 am Thursday morning.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":1wsbzwja][quote="Larry Wolfe":1wsbzwja]
Axlelift said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1wsbzwja]YOU DID IT! The goal was exceeded yesterday!

Amen brother!!

AKA NASA is still using it. ;)[/quote:1wsbzwja]

I guess you got thrown out of the all you can eat pig feet buffet and now it's time to pick on me...typical Dallas fan.. :LOL:

Anyways, I'm glad you posted. I'm dropping my truck off Sunday morning in Beltsville Maryland for 3 days for the install. I hope/pray everything goes as scheduled and I'll be up and running and at Rempes house by 6 am Thursday morning.[/quote:1wsbzwja][/quote:1wsbzwja]

Whatever you do, don't eat his burgers! :LOL:

How much did the telethon get you? You probably made more selling the recipe than you did all total selling the actual rub. I cut the cinnamon out and it's now a tolerable rub. ;) :LOL: Seriously though, I haven't made it yet...hell, I have to make my own rub for some catering events and a comp coming up and I don't want to do that. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom