USDA Revises Recommended Cooking Temp for Pork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, I try to never take a pork chop over 140F The carry over when resting gets them there. Not like Mom's chops that had to be cooked to death back in the 1970's

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3k9c563w]Captain Morgan posted this a week or so ago in the GD area.
Wow... dial down the attitude LI Boy ![/quote:3k9c563w]
He always has his Granny panties in a knot! It's fun to wind him up and let him go, will take the bate most every time. :LOL:

Just watch where this goes. :axe:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="john pen":2e5oy8ci][quote="Nick Prochilo":2e5oy8ci]Captain Morgan posted this a week or so ago in the GD area.
Wow... dial down the attitude LI Boy ![/quote:2e5oy8ci]
He always has his Granny panties in a knot! It's fun to wind him up and let him go, will take the bate most every time. :LOL:

Just watch where this goes. :axe:[/quote:2e5oy8ci]
Yeah, pretty much all I need is a dumbass like pigs to make a comment that makes no sense. He's good at that!

I grew up on toasted pork...pink pork scared me for a long time, I f**Kin love it!.....but I am sad to say I can't serve Pink pork why is every one so scared?

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":ydgpx1tq][quote="john pen":ydgpx1tq][quote="Nick Prochilo":ydgpx1tq]Captain Morgan posted this a week or so ago in the GD area.
Wow... dial down the attitude LI Boy ![/quote:ydgpx1tq]

Just watch where this goes. :axe:[/quote:ydgpx1tq]
Yeah, pretty much all I need is a dumbass like pigs to make a comment that makes no sense. He's good at that![/quote:ydgpx1tq]
Yea, Nick, I make no sense, but I'm good at it. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3v79zs4n][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3v79zs4n][quote="john pen":3v79zs4n][quote="Nick Prochilo":3v79zs4n]Captain Morgan posted this a week or so ago in the GD area.
Wow... dial down the attitude LI Boy ![/quote:3v79zs4n]

Just watch where this goes. :axe:[/quote:3v79zs4n]
Yeah, pretty much all I need is a dumbass like pigs to make a comment that makes no sense. He's good at that![/quote:3v79zs4n]
Yea, Nick, I make no sense, but I'm good at it. :LOL:[/quote:3v79zs4n]
Truly an expert!

Back
Top Bottom