Two Pork Loins on the WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys and gals. I did get a chance to "test" the loin and it was very good. The chutney is a great compliment to the pork. At the end I threw a couple of boneless breasts on and smoked them for dinner. Cut one up and put it on a salad. MAN that was good.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thanks guys and gals. I did get a chance to "test" the loin and it was very good. The chutney is a great compliment to the pork. At the end I threw a couple of boneless breasts on and smoked them for dinner. Cut one up and put it on a salad. MAN that was good.

ohhhhhh ....he's mr Chutney now... wonder who gave him that idea...

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2sloixhn]Thanks guys and gals. I did get a chance to "test" the loin and it was very good. The chutney is a great compliment to the pork. At the end I threw a couple of boneless breasts on and smoked them for dinner. Cut one up and put it on a salad. MAN that was good.

ohhhhhh ....he's mr Chutney now... wonder who gave him that idea...[/quote:2sloixhn]

Yep, its true. My buddy Gary turned me on to the recipie and the brine. Thanks dude.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Gary in VA":29j2xhxv][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":29j2xhxv]Thanks guys and gals. I did get a chance to "test" the loin and it was very good. The chutney is a great compliment to the pork. At the end I threw a couple of boneless breasts on and smoked them for dinner. Cut one up and put it on a salad. MAN that was good.

ohhhhhh ....he's mr Chutney now... wonder who gave him that idea...[/quote:29j2xhxv]

Yep, its true. My buddy Gary turned me on to the recipie and the brine. Thanks dude.[/quote:29j2xhxv]

[smilie=a_goodjob.gif] [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom