Two butts and a chuckie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Fired up the smoker for some BBQ that some people had ordered. Went to the store for some juice and found a 3 1/2lb chuck roast reduced. Figured why not. I put some WR bold on it an onto the smoker. Got 3 racks of ribs and a salmon going on later.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ny8n04b]Looks good so far Bill, but I can't increase the size of the pic.

Hmm, works for me. Not sure why.[/quote:2ny8n04b]

It finally came up!

Bill,

I usually cook mine to 140-145 internal no more than that and it usually takes 2-3 hours depending on cook temperature. I'm cooking right around 190-205 when I do mine.

Also depends on the texture you're looking for; moist for dinner or dip applications or dried like for appetizers.

Bruce B said:
Bill,

I usually cook mine to 140-145 internal no more than that and it usually takes 2-3 hours depending on cook temperature. I'm cooking right around 190-205 when I do mine.

Also depends on the texture you're looking for; moist for dinner or dip applications or dried like for appetizers.

Dinner Bruce. I need to hit it close to 6pm tonight.

Well, smoked the salmon on the top shelf. Only took an hour to get to 147-150*. Smells great. Had a small piece, good flavor. I tried to use oak and peach wood.

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well, smoked the salmon on the top shelf. Only took an hour to get to 147-150*. Smells great. Had a small piece, good flavor. I tried to use oak and peach wood.

I don't think it will rest for over 3 hrs. :LOL: LOL

Yeah, the wife had other plans for dinner. She said to just smoke it and we will make a smoked salmon pasta tomorrow.

Okay, the chuck is done. It is fantastic. Love the WR bold on beef. This is going on my menu. Great rub Larry.

Back
Top Bottom