Trouble with Nu temp base at comp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There JUNK! I put mine in a food saver bag and nailed it to my back fence. (about 10 feet from my desk) Now I can tell the temp. out side at a glance. About all there good for. I got ripped for $45.00 What a waste of good money. I called them, All I got was a big story about florsent lights, Metal sideing, Exc, Exc, It's a POS. IMHO. :-X

Out of the close to 100 people who have purchased these units over the last 6 months from the two promotions ran on another web site, you are the only person who seems to have had a bad experience with the unit and/or the company, and feels that they were a waste of money.

What was the problem with your unit and what steps did you take to contact the company and have the unit replaced? Did the company not replace the unit?

Caveat Emptor

I called them, All I got was excuses why it only has a 10 foot range. :) My house is stucco. They were no help at all. Just my luck I guess. It was fun to play around with instead of sleeping with 100 pounds of butts on the pit. Oh well, lesson learned. I don't need no stinking thermometer or guru to cook. :grin:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I called them, All I got was excuses why it only has a 10 foot range. :) My house is stucco. They were no help at all. Just my luck I guess. It was fun to play around with instead of sleeping with 100 pounds of butts on the pit. Oh well, lesson learned. I don't need no stinking thermometer or guru to cook. :grin:
Yeah, Pigs cooks his butts direct! Fat doesn't render out, it boils out! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom