Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You ain't old enough to like my show. You might like it when you hit 60!

Just got back from the 24 hour CVS...bought some of that nasal spray to try to get the nose working. I might be able to get some sleep now.

Captain: I said your show in the morning. I listen from the national anthem till about 9:00 Then its on to a few easy rock stations or blues. If I get into the HEAVY rock crap, I get myself in trouble. Devil music if you may. Gets me in trouble every time. Pork butts are chugging along about 230 F rain has stopped, the wireless is working a little better, But I'm still not happy with the range. I should have talked to Larry first I guess. Hope you feel better.

thanks I actually do feel a little better right now, but I've been in bed all day and can't really sleep now. It would be a great time to have something smoking. :)

Captain Morgan said:
thanks I actually do feel a little better right now, but I've been in bed all day and can't really sleep now. It would be a great time to have something smoking. :)

I know what you mean! First buzz of the day thing! Wake and bake!

I'm finished for the day. The cook went well aside from the rain. I tried some different butts. These were Maple Leaf Farms. 100 pounds uncooked yielded 68 pounds cooked. I never had that much yield from any other butts. I like them. I'm lucky to get 50% yield from the other brands.( IBP, Indiana, Swift) They do cost five cents more per pound, But worth it. Bones pulled clean and the fat cap just melted away. Lots of music of fat dripping into the coals. They must feed them pigs from the great white north a whole lot different.

Back
Top Bottom