Tomorrows cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2yf6ksen][quote="Larry Wolfe":2yf6ksen]:)

????[/quote:2yf6ksen]

I accidently posted my pic's here.[/quote:2yf6ksen]
And I accidently replied before he could fix it.....

Well no pics of pork butts. :-X My wife, “ I didn’t know you wanted pics they were all split and falling apart.â€

Wittdog,
how long was your brisket on the smoker??? Did you smoke both butts AND the brisket on 1 WSM????
Thanks!

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Wittdog,
how long was your brisket on the smoker??? Did you smoke both butts AND the brisket on 1 WSM????
Thanks!
I did the brisket on the bottom grate fat cap down, and the two buts on the top grate with the fat caps up. I kind of speed up the process some because of needing diner at work. The brisket went on at 8:30 am and I foiled it at 5pm when the temp was ~160*. The temp of the brisket was 185* when it was pulled from the smoker and it rested for about 3hrs. The brisket was 6.5 lbs, and both butts were around 14lbs together.
I did the brisket on the bottom grate fat cap down, and the two buts on the top grate with the fat caps up. I kind of speed up the process some because of needing diner at work. The brisket went on at 8:30 am and I foiled it at 5pm when the temp was ~160*. The temp of the brisket was 185* when it was pulled from the smoker and it rested for about 3hrs. The brisket was 6.5 lbs, and both butts were around 14lbs together. The WSM top grate temp was around 230 for most of the cook.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom