Todays ribs (and last nights steak)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1kqcwirt][quote="Captain Morgan":1kqcwirt]How can we both be my worst critic? :grin:

Anway, I'm vac-ing some spares to bring to SOTB so
I can get some expert opinions on the flavor. Larry,
try to get there before Walter does! :eek:

I meant to say "we're our own worst critic"! :grin:

I think I'm gonna be there first thing Friday mowning! I'll be looking forward to Cappy's soon to be famous ribs for breakfast! Of course along with our favorite breakfast cereal, 'Miller Lite'! 8-[[/quote:1kqcwirt]

So much for the SB diet![/quote:1kqcwirt]

Nick that's a long forgotten thought. I've just got to accept I'm fat and live with it!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":i70jyqjz][quote="Larry Wolfe":i70jyqjz][quote="Captain Morgan":i70jyqjz]How can we both be my worst critic? :grin:

Anway, I'm vac-ing some spares to bring to SOTB so
I can get some expert opinions on the flavor. Larry,
try to get there before Walter does! :eek:

I meant to say "we're our own worst critic"! :grin:

I think I'm gonna be there first thing Friday mowning! I'll be looking forward to Cappy's soon to be famous ribs for breakfast! Of course along with our favorite breakfast cereal, 'Miller Lite'! 8-[[/quote:i70jyqjz]

So much for the SB diet![/quote:i70jyqjz]

Nick that's a long forgotten thought. I've just got to accept I'm fat and live with it![/quote:i70jyqjz]
I hate fat people. LOL just kidding
calm down already

So much for the SB diet![/quote]
I hate fat people. LOL just kidding
calm down already[/quote]

Hey us fat boys out number ya 10 to one , its our world, LOL!!
See yall soon !!

I am closely guarding the steak rub...I really like that stuff. Company gets Montreal seasoning. lol

I'm using the poultry rub next week at a catering gig for some beer can
chickens. The clients are Harley riders down for Harley week. Great folks who ride 25 thousand dollar bikes down and let loose for a week.
This will be my third time for this group. Anyway, they come from all over, and I'll get responses from them. I think it's perfect for chicken.
I'm doing a test run with thighs this week. Might not be sweet enough for me on pork, but I love herb/spice mixture on chicken. Even tastes good
on finger.

Captain Morgan said:
I am closely guarding the steak rub...I really like that stuff. Company gets Montreal seasoning. lol

I'm using the poultry rub next week at a catering gig for some beer can
chickens. The clients are Harley riders down for Harley week. Great folks who ride 25 thousand dollar bikes down and let loose for a week.
This will be my third time for this group. Anyway, they come from all over, and I'll get responses from them. I think it's perfect for chicken.
I'm doing a test run with thighs this week. Might not be sweet enough for me on pork, but I love herb/spice mixture on chicken. Even tastes good
on finger

I've never eaten finger, but I'll make sure I buy some Caroline's Rub before I do though! 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom