Today's Rib Cook...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
<iframe name="SnapGeniePlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.snapgenie.com/ConfInt/snapgenie/LaunchButton.aspx?userid=5C7F4A1B-E167-4D06-8F58-1B0638B80ECB&album=8F0492FB-56E8-4AE0-8DA8-6A16A6A8ED40&albumcode=FB7QF9L2" frameborder="0" width="200" height="140" scrolling=no noresize>Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

Too%20Funny.gif
I don't know about that one, Greg
Too%20Funny.gif

Ya know...I just felt like changing it up...you hear me being me so much I figured I'd channel in my favorite broadcaster of all time. If nothing...it was creative and funny, you have to give me that, right??! :D

Never a dull moment on this board(I say while shaking my head from side to side) =D>

Nice looking ribs. I'll have to try some of Rev's sauce on ribs next time out.

Good Q!

Jack

Jack...I was a little worried about RVBBQS on the ribs, but I was worng. Becky actually liked it over my sauce!! :-( It's good...you won't be let down! :(

Greg, Woody's been telling me to try it on ribs, but I haven't done it yet.
Did you add honey, or did you go straight? Did you add the sauce in the foil or only at the end?

Nice looking ribs, Greg. Couldn't have done 'em better myself. BTW- we've been using our sauce on ribs for years, glad you liked 'em. The impression was pretty good. Sounded a lot like Will Farrell doing Harry.

ScottyDaQ said:
:) :) :)
Greg, don't quit your day job and what is your obsession with taking pics of your wife's breast pump?
#-o

Good looking bones tho!

I'm not sure I'd know a breast pump if it jumped outa my weber at me.

I am still laughing.

I am reminded of some prank phone calls from the life guard's office. :evillaugh:

Smokin' U said:
I am still laughing.

I am reminded of some prank phone calls from the life guard's office. :evillaugh:

That is so inside...no one will get it...man, those were some great times!! :(

Back
Top Bottom