To: BBQ World magazine subscribers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

For those of you that may be waiting for your first (July) issue of BBQ World magazine, prepare to wait a lot longer. Below is the e-mail that I received tonight. As a writer for the magazine, I have to admit that I am upset by this very long delay. I thought I should pass the information along.

John

--------------------

BBQ World Magazine Announces New Subscription Schedule

Hello, BBQ World fans! Since the launch of our premiere issue in January, we have experienced tremendous success around the world. The response has been overwhelming and people are thrilled to finally have a magazine solely devoted to barbecue.

Because of the great response, we have decided to continue promoting the premiere issue for the rest of 2009 by focusing on magazine distribution in key locations and continue building our growing list of advertisers. Our next issue will hit stands in January 2010 and will be published quarterly, four times a year.

If you already purchased a subscription for the original bi-monthly offer at six times a year, no worries! We're still going to fulfill the subscription, plus, give you two complimentary issues just to say thanks. Here's a breakdown to better understand the plan:

One-year subscribers

Purchased one-year subscription at $29.95 changes to two-year subscription beginning with January 2010 issue -- Subscriber will receive six issues, plus two free issues (January, April, July and October of 2010 and 2011)

Two-year subscribers

Purchased two-year subscription at $49.95 changes to three-year subscription beginning with January 2010 issue -- Subscriber will receive 12 issues, plus two free issues (January, April, July and October of 2010, 2011 and 2012)

* Moving forward to 2010, new subscriptions will be $19.95 for four issues per year.

We appreciate your continued support and always welcome your input. We want to bring you the best this barbecue world has to offer so please keep sending us those emails. This is your magazine and because of you, we have found those hidden places that serve mouth-watering "Q"; over-the-top competition teams; amazing judges; legendary stories; one-of-a-kind sauces and rubs; must-attend calendar events; and so much more!

To ensure quality service, we would like to request a reply back to confirm receipt of this email, as well as maintain our database of correct contact information.

Again, we want to say thank you...we couldn't do this without you!

Terry and Janet Welch
BBQ World Magazine publishers

This was posted on "another network"....we'll see.

Hi everyone...just want to clear the air here...BBQ World Magazine is not going anywhere...promise!

As you know, we've recently made some decisions to continue promoting the premiere issue for the remainder of the year to focus on distribution and building our advertiser list. We felt it was best to publish quarterly, and to accommodate any inconvenience, we've offered two complimentary issues, which brings one-year subscribers to two years, and two-year subscribers to three years.

As far as the toll free number goes, we just found out about this issue and we are working on correcting the problem asap. If you need to get in touch with us, please call (228) 363-2301...the toll free number should be back in operation shortly.

We look forward to continue bringing you the best barbecue stories this world has to offer. And just a hint...our next issue is even better than the first! Thanks and if you have any questions, please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom