This Weekends's Menu 10/6-10/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I did some BB, chicken and fatties yesterday..but acording to nick I didn't cook cuz I didn't take pics.. :D

Apple jelly today, pair jelly sat, Sun may break out the pasta maker, haven't made fresh pasta in a while. I may have to go hunting for a ham bone that is in the deep freezer for bean or pea soup.

HFD26 said:
Pea soup sounds good, I ain't had that in a month of Sundays. Home made lentel soup sounds good too, ain't had that in a while either.
I ain't had pea soup since the boys were babies....I might be ready for some now... :D

So far the only plan is to watch some baseball, grill some hot dogs, and drink some beer with a couple of buddies tonight.

Griff

Griff said:
So far the only plan is to watch some baseball, grill some hot dogs, and drink some beer with a couple of buddies tonight.

Griff
Thats sounds like some good plans.....I'm working this weekend...Stuffed Shells tonight...Chilli Cheese Dogs for lunch Sat...? Sat dinner.....Sunday Pizza and Wings for the football game...

I'm screwed, I'm going to cater a rehearsal picnic tomorrow for a close friends daughter. The wedding is Sunday, that's right,I'll be at a round barn In Waitsfield Vermont on the biggest football day of the year for this Eagles fan.

Rich Decker said:
I'm screwed, I'm going to cater a rehearsal picnic tomorrow for a close friends daughter. The wedding is Sunday, that's right,I'll be at a round barn In Waitsfield Vermont on the biggest football day of the year for this Eagles fan.

If you had Sirius Satellite radio you could listen to it at least. You'd probably have a lot of others hanging around doing the same.

Making pea soup myself this weekend with some smoked turkey legs from last weekend's cook. Also more pastrami. I think I'm addicted to the stuff !!!!

Do I hafta take pics again ????

Al

Finney said:
If you had Sirius Satellite radio you could listen to it at least. You'd probably have a lot of others hanging around doing the same.

Unfortunately the Sirius is in my truck, we'll probably take my wifes car. Don't know how it would go over listening to the radio at a wedding?

Rich Decker said:
Finney said:

Unfortunately the Sirius is in my truck, we'll probably take my wifes car. Don't know how it would go over listening to the radio at a wedding?
Buy one of the new stilettos and wear an ear plug... nobody will know.

I have Sunday off :D
Picked up a 7lb flat at Sam's. Third time is a charm 8)
Sunday is the day.
Now what kind of rub should I use? :?

Finney said:
Puff said:
Sunday is the day.

Maybe you should do 1/2 of it with one rub and the other 1/2 with a different rub. Then you could compare them. :roll:
Wow! That's a great :idea:
Now what rubs should I use?

Puff said:
Sunday is the day.

Puff

I think you should do half Finney and half Wolfe.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom