This Weekend's Menue 9/29 - 10/1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you go, rice balls. Puff, shut up! Not exactly like grandma made but they were good. I'd definetly make some changes next time around.

The roadside chicken was great!

Nick Prochilo said:
Here you go, rice balls. Puff, shut up! Not exactly like grandma made but they were good. I'd definetly make some changes next time around.

The roadside chicken was great!
You know I never will ;)
Those looked different & good. Let's have the recipe bud ;)

Dang Nick, I pride myself on knowing about different regions and recipes, but I've never heard of that, and it looks dang good! Is it fried? I think we need a recipe posted! What's in the middle?

Puff

This is a big deal. I remember how proud I was when Nick said he had posted the Griff loaf recipe. But I am glad it's Puff balls and not Griff balls.

Griff

Griff said:
Puff

This is a big deal. I remember how proud I was when Nick said he had posted the Griff loaf recipe. But I am glad it's Puff balls and not Griff balls.

Griff

Now thats funny!

Griff said:
Puff

Griff

Come on now, we know Puff has no balls!

Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
Puff

Griff

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]
I asked my Wife, she said I do :D

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
Puff

Griff

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Yeah, but she keeps them for you!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3hdhggl4]
Griff said:
Puff

Griff

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Yeah, but she keeps them for you![/quote:3hdhggl4]
:LOL: Don't they all :shock:

Back
Top Bottom