This Weekend's Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friday is pizza night in this household. Saturday morning there is a 10K race in town that I have to be on standby for. Saturday late I'm hoping to go to the San Gennaro Festival in NYC. Sunday is parade day in town, the last of our parades for this year. They close down Main St. Northport and have a big party. We have our own at the firehouse. Afterwards, lucky me, my Jets are playing at 4:00, so it's off to the local tavern to watch the game!

HFD26 said:
Larry, those Chesapeake Bay blue crabs sound good, how ya gonna fix em?
Nick, one day I'm gonna make it to the San Gennaro festival in NYC. and Greg, left over pasta ia always good.
There ain't nothin like wings and football Wittdog. BTW, what exactly is a Bill? :?
U know they used to play against that team in Houston......The Titans... oh wait oops.....The Oilers...oh wait...The Texans.... ;) The Buffalo Bills against the Miami Dolphins....we teach them early around here to Squish the Fish...my kids hate the dolphins. :twisted:

Tonight - Brauts simmered in beer and onions then grilled to brown, Fries, malted beverage.

Tomorrow - 20lb whole shoulder, brisket, thighs, beans, taters, lots o beer.

Daughter's 6th birthday party.

I've got a rack of Wolfe Rubbed spareribs on right now -- I ate the skirt meat about 45 minutes ago.

--John 8)
(Sorry to get the jump on you, you non-retired folks. ;) )

Uncle Bubba said:
Tonight - Brauts simmered in beer and onions then grilled to brown, Fries, malted beverage.

Tomorrow - 20lb whole shoulder, brisket, thighs, beans, taters, lots o beer.

Daughter's 6th birthday party.
Tell your daughter Happy B-Day [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]
Simmered then browned? I always grilled then into the beer hot tub.
I'll have to try them that way U.B. ;)

As far as eats on the menu for the weekend. Tonight it's Mom's 1 dish recipe. Big bad biker party Sat. night thru early Sun. morning ;)
Ithink the pizza place and /or Hop Sing will busy around my place this weekend :oops:

Man I haven't smoked and/or grilled anything for 2 weeks!
Next weekend that will change :D

HFD26 said:
Larry, those Chesapeake Bay blue crabs sound good, how ya gonna fix em?
Nick, one day I'm gonna make it to the San Gennaro festival in NYC. and Greg, left over pasta ia always good.
There ain't nothin like wings and football Wittdog. BTW, what exactly is a Bill? :?

Steamed with tons of Old Bay Seasoning and cold beer!

Ribs today, Q'd beans w/ point, corn, and some crawfish today... Grilled Tuna steaks, bok choy, n risotto tomorrow.

So uh... where all the pics of this cooking stuff everyone is doing?

Just finished a job for 165 adults and 35 kids. Briskets, Butts, Hugarian Kielgasa, Hot dogs, Whole Chix legs, herbed redskins, pinto beans, and slaw. Had a couple guys hanging with me last night and cooked some loin backs with Wolfe Rub. Man you'd thought those guys died and went to heaven! Memo to self: DO NOT DRINK 10 BEERS ON A CATERING JOB EVE AGAIN!!!!!

ps. Smoked 6 duck breasts for the Smoked Duck and Andouille Gumbo I'm cooking Friday night at Oinktoberfest. ;)

Last night: Hobo stew out at a friend's house. The county fire department even made a special visit to make sure the fire pit was under control. Prior to that I picked up tri tips for $2.19 a pound for another day.

Today: Prime rib on the WSM at the Crazy Greek's House just in time for a football game.

Got a ham ready for the oven with pasta salad and sweet potato's. My brother and his family are comming over so I can do some welding on his new trailer. Went ahead and invited my folks as well. Full house and a hot meal. Then the skins wipping up on the cowboys tonight. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom