This Weekend's Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I previously posted that I wasn't cooking this weekend in the beginning of this thread. Seems all you folks are talking a good game but have nothing to back it up (pics)! So I threw a few rag steaks on the grill this morning for lunch tomorrow, JUST to have a pic to post here! Wow a thread 2 pages long with 1 tinie, tiny picture. You should all be ashamed of yourselfes! :LOL:

BTW, they are rubbed down with Wolfe Rub Bold! Man I love that stuff!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well I previously posted that I wasn't cooking this weekend in the beginning of this thread. Seems all you folks are talking a good game but have nothing to back it up (pics)! So I threw a few rag steaks on the grill this morning for lunch tomorrow, JUST to have a pic to post here! Wow a thread 2 pages long with 1 tinie, tiny picture. You should all be ashamed of yourselfes! :LOL:

BTW, they are rubbed down with Wolfe Rub Bold! Man I love that stuff!
I'm saving myself for Oinktoberfest...so I will be like a virgin ;)

HFD26 said:
I gotta get my camera back from my daughter so I can post some pic's. Ya'll with young un's know how it is when ya loan em something, they forget where they got it from.
Or like the Dark Knight Detective John Pen...u reckon that the dog wrecked it. :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Then the skins wipping up on the cowboys tonight. :LOL:
crossedfingers.jpg

--John 8)

My flag is flying and the Sean Taylor jersey is going on shortly. Skins are gonna win tonight, (please God)

Back
Top Bottom