This Weekend Menu 9/22 to 24/2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loading a couple of butts on the WSM for friday dinner, country style ribs on the grill down at camp on Saturday night, my Dads awesome spagetti sauce on rigattoni's on Sunday.

4 butts and 6 chickens, making pulled pork with Spzezial Szauce and pulled chicken for customers. I was hoping I was out of this cooking for other people business, but they found me.

Buffalo Steaks with Wolfe Bold for Saturday
4 Slabs of ribs for Sunday, all 4 slabs with a different rub
2 butts for my brother and sister-in-law as well
Bye Week for the Chiefs so no football but a Chase race in Dover on Sunday

Sounds great guys! I really haven't given it a lot of thought past tonight. I'm making beef and noodles. I have to go to the grocery store to get some meats so who knows what we'll end up with!

Saturday... breakfast in Tijauna, Mexico. Lunch... Not sure yet. Dinner at Petco Park while enjoying a Padres game. Gonna get fat on hotdogs and beer.

Sunday...breakfast at some joint by the house.

Helen_Paradise said:
Saturday... breakfast in Tijauna, Mexico. Lunch... Not sure yet. Dinner at Petco Park while enjoying a Padres game. Gonna get fat on hotdogs and beer.

Helen bring me something back from Mehico!

Helen_Paradise said:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2lmhm5k5]Saturday... breakfast in Tijauna, Mexico. Lunch... Not sure yet. Dinner at Petco Park while enjoying a Padres game. Gonna get fat on hotdogs and beer.

Helen bring me something back from Mehico![/quote:2lmhm5k5]

I'm just hoping brother doesn't crap out and doesn't want to go at the last minute. Cause...I know you want those leather sandals...BAD!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Nick Prochilo":3hn0kio9]I'm deep frying a turkey on Sunday. I've got a couple of buddies coming over to watch the game.[/quote] Careful there buddy: [url="http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/archive/archive_51-100/photo63_1.htm said:
http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/ ... to63_1.htm[/url]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... fryer+fire[/quote:3hn0kio9]

Yeah I know. One of our knucklehead fireman deep fried one 2 years ago behind the firehouse. He didn't measure with water the amount of oil to use. Thank God we had the trucks inside!

HFD26 said:
We were going to fry a turkey at the firehouse once, but before we put the turkey in the fryer we got a run. When we got back we discovered that someone stole the turkey plus 24 chicken halfs right off of the pit? At least we turned the fire off before we left. BTW, it was a false alarm.

Man, how many meals have we (firefighters) been interupted. Its a rare occasion that we make it all the way through a meal without a call.

I have to work all weekend.
Tonight was pizza, the rest of the weekend is up in the air.
I hope to cook something outside Sunday.
I'd like to try something different, either grilled or smoked. Give me some :idea:'s guy's.

Nick, I worked on a house a few years back. $1 million $ home.
The owner deep fried a turkey in his garage and burnt the place to the ground :shock: I'm sure youv'e cooked one like that before. But be careful. The thing I noticed that people do is dump the cold bird into the oil too fast.

Think I will prob cook canned corned beef hash and eggs again. If you cover it with Pace Picante sauce it sorta like eating steak.

bigwheel

I just lit the pit. I'm going to put on 50 slabs of St. Louis's for some catering on Wednesday( sub's and suppliers of the construction company I work for) and in two weeks( rehearsal party). We will cook the pork butts at Oinktoberfest for the rehearsal party. Tomorrow I'll vac-pack the ribs for the rehearsal party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom