This Is Just Wrong. (a friend at a pig roast)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Pigs....you have some strange friends!
Yes that's true. But I bet we have a whole lot more fun than many. :grin: Beer, boobs, Live local rock bands fit the ticket just fine. If some of you boy's are getting too old, That's okay. We can give you barbecue in a take out container so your wife won't slop up her purse. :grin: Or yours for that mater. :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3kn3h9ce]Pigs....you have some strange friends!
Yes that's true. But I bet we have a whole lot more fun than many. :grin: Beer, boobs, Live local rock bands fit the ticket just fine. If some of you boy's are getting too old, That's okay. We can give you barbecue in a take out container so your wife won't slop up her purse. :grin: Or yours for that mater. :D[/quote:3kn3h9ce]

Beer, boobs and BBQ??? Those are the 3 B's I love most in life! If you add too much of them though you'll need to add another B,..............................Bail!

Well its about time you show back up. I was begining to think you didn't love us any more. Welcome back HOSS! =D> =D>

:grin: Dude, I have already started packing. Got to reduce the load down to one truck this trip due to the gas prices :-( . It will be me, Mr. Bill, Steph and my brother in law Matt. Got to fit every thing in one. I was hoping to have my new smoker up and operating by now but NOT! Just dropped it off to have the accel moved :eek: . She will be ready next year. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom