The smell of Hickory in the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Great looking ribs. I don't like that Ham on the Street guy. Just not funny to me. It's like he's trying to be the Tom Green on food, and it's
not working.
My kids love him. My wife couldn't stand Alton Brown, but he grew on her.

oompappy said:
Nice job on the ribs Wittdog!!! =D>
Secret rub and peach mop sounds goooood =P~
The peach mop is just a basic cider mop:but instead of apple cider sub peach nectar, and instead of burbon (Which I can't cook with but can get cooked with it's just a waste of some good sippin stuff) add some peach snapps. The peach nectar thicken the mop, and I really like that. The flavor is just under the surface it's not to sweet either. I'll try it again, I wanted to make a peach BBQ sauce to go with but was to lazy to go to the store......... #-o Maybee next time. I have some white grape jelly I was thinking about trying to make into a sauce.
Man these ribs are so close to being done. Where is the yuppie in the pepper shirt when you need him?

The ribs are done. I had a hard time getting a pic that did them justice. Not to mention the ½ rack I just demolished. I’ve been trying to lick the rib juice off. Mrs. Dog just came home and had one, she did the when Harry met Sally. She wasn’t faking it.

wittdog said:
The ribs are done. I had a hard time getting a pic that did them justice. Not to mention the ½ rack I just demolished. I’ve been trying to lick the rib juice off. Mrs. Dog just came home and had one, she did the when Harry met Sally. She wasn’t faking it.
I'll have what she's having.. :grin: They look awesome Dave! =P~ You want to help me put that playground together tomorrow?? :!: :!:

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
I'll have what she's having.. :grin: They look awesome Dave! =P~ You want to help me put that playground together tomorrow?? :!: :!:
Sure no problem. :^o I need to find the kids birth certificates so we can go to Canada to help you. :taunt:
That nectar mop is good. I'm going to play with it some more.

Loking good there Witty Dog :!:
I still have to try those hot dogs on the smoker :!:

Did you try to smoke any cheese later on in the cook 8-[

Puff said:
Loking good there Witty Dog :!:
I still have to try those hot dogs on the smoker :!:

Did you try to smoke any cheese later on in the cook 8-[
:grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom