The plan for this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I gotta know ~ Cans or Bottles?? :) I already know which side of the fence Pigs sits on... :)

Ooops, if it's a 48 pack, guess that answers the question! :razz:

The Joker said:
OK, now I gotta know ~ Cans or Bottles?? :) I already know which side of the fence Pigs sits on... :)

The first case I bought was cans theSecond case I bought was bottles.

wittdog said:
The Joker said:

The first case I bought was cans theSecond case I bought was bottles.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hide:

BTW lost in the shuffle was the Pens BBQ sauce, man that stuff is good =P~ . Now if only he could remember how he made it #-o . John I will trade sausage for sauce…….
:-k

Ok...time to get things cleared up...

1. There was beer there ?

2. Thank god there's a McDonalds right there that was open when we left so we could grab some food...

3. We were put to work as soon as we got there...carry your stuff in, cook this, paint my shed, you want appatizers....heres the ingrediants, heres the fire....WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME..????

4. Luckily Mrs. W was there to calm the dog down...he was barking out orders like crazy...He did teach me a new technique though..Im not sure how it worked but apparently me pushing a lawn mower around his back yard created just the right amount of draft for Buford....being the team player that I am, Ill do whatevers neccessary for good Que !!!

But seriously....good food and good friends. The Witt's are very gracious hosts and we had an excellant time. The only question is when are we doing it again, what are we eating and how can I get out of bringing beer ?

john pen said:

2. Thank god there's a McDonalds right there that was open when we left so we could grab some food...

3. We were put to work as soon as we got there...carry your stuff in, cook this, paint my shed, you want appatizers....heres the ingrediants, heres the fire....WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME..????

4. Luckily Mrs. W was there to calm the dog down...he was barking out orders like crazy...He did teach me a new technique though..Im not sure how it worked but apparently me pushing a lawn mower around his back yard created just the right amount of draft for Buford....being the team player that I am, Ill do whatevers neccessary for good Que !!!

But seriously....good food and good friends. The Witt's are very gracious hosts and we had an excellant time. The only question is when are we doing it again, what are we eating and how can I get out of bringing beer ?
:loony:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lcry:

john pen said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, the lawn mower technique is usually my job-- Thanks for the break! Dave's personal favorite is the "swing the hammock", but he swears he is the only one who is qualified for that delicate maneuver. Something about the weight to thrust ratio. #-o

The only wind created was by Johns elbow bending frequently , it was a damn cyclone……….I was worried that my two small boys were going to get sucked into the vortex……..

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="john pen":3fewdw1i]Ok...time to get things cleared up...

Yeah, the lawn mower technique is usually my job-- Thanks for the break! Dave's personal favorite is the "swing the hammock", but he swears he is the only one who is qualified for that delicate maneuver. Something about the weight to thrust ratio. #-o[/quote:3fewdw1i]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Joker said:
[quote="Wittdogs B":2phr7az6][quote="john pen":2phr7az6]Ok...time to get things cleared up...

Yeah, the lawn mower technique is usually my job-- Thanks for the break! Dave's personal favorite is the "swing the hammock", but he swears he is the only one who is qualified for that delicate maneuver. Something about the weight to thrust ratio. #-o[/quote:2phr7az6]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:2phr7az6]
She used the incorrect word it was supposed to be “wait to thrustâ€

wittdog said:
The Joker said:
[quote="Wittdogs B":152vksa6][quote="john pen":152vksa6]Ok...time to get things cleared up...

Yeah, the lawn mower technique is usually my job-- Thanks for the break! Dave's personal favorite is the "swing the hammock", but he swears he is the only one who is qualified for that delicate maneuver. Something about the weight to thrust ratio. #-o
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:152vksa6][/quote:152vksa6]

The Joker said:
wittdog said:
[quote="The Joker":3j6ou9wz][quote="Wittdogs B":3j6ou9wz][quote="john pen":3j6ou9wz]Ok...time to get things cleared up...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:3j6ou9wz][/quote:3j6ou9wz][/quote:3j6ou9wz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom