The Last Waltz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
img_225693_0_3a9243dbb6186eb006498c927a3d7ab1.jpg

Old Brinkman has had it. Still turned out some good chow. Had to tend it a hell of a lot more than the WSM, but it was fun.
Rub was John Henry Pecan and Cajohns.
img_225693_1_96a4d4af9c04320dadececf7e837c79c.jpg

Off the cooker. I did not pull the membrane off the back of the ribs. You could peal it off when done.
img_225693_2_5d90148ada3bf7d4575af573ababe651.jpg

Val's plate.
img_225693_3_9f138615cd2bea4d79b64fa2ae89b1a3.jpg

Collard greens, corn bread with jap's of course, and cobber corn.
This is the last of the ECB parts I have left. That poor bastard blew down the street I can't tell you how many damn times and some kind person would return it. Hay, I got my $29.00 of enjoyment over the years. :D Just wish they had stole it instead of my WSM! :( Beverage of choice at tip of corn.

Pigs

Wow Pigs, sorry to hear about your WSM. Didn't know it was stolen. Nice looking plate of food. You going to replace the WSM with something else now that your Brinkman is on the skids?

Dang Pig's you gave me a start there for a minute when I thunk you had come stole my Grand Prize winning official Master Blaster for chicken and hauled it off to Noo Yawk. I did not realize there was two of them out in the world. Now mine is religous since it has a real holey fire pan. I paid 89 for it cuz it the top half of a Brinkmann 5 in One. Or whutever they call the setup which has a stubby ECB perched on top of a turkey burner. Call Barney on that theivery to your WSM. Sorry to hear about that.

bigwheel

ScottyDaQ said:
You don't remove the membrane?

Only folks who are drunk be that lazy. He states he's drinking Ginger Ale, but I thinks it spiked!

Might fine looking bones all the same. I sure would like to try that corn bread with the japs in it!!

I think that ECB has a couple more cooks left in it. Buy some grill paint and give it a once over!!!

Sad to see it go. But it's time to say goodbye. Dad gave me a old gas grill built like a brick shit house, needs a burner, and a little TLC.
Reason is that when it's blowing cold snow and the temp is below zero, I can grill. I have been a anti gas man for many years, Yea, Griff thinks I'm a pussy. :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Sad to see it go. But it's time to say goodbye. Dad gave me a old gas grill built like a brick shit house, needs a burner, and a little TLC.
Reason is that when it's blowing cold snow and the temp is below zero, I can grill. I have been a anti gas man for many years, Yea, Griff thinks I'm a pussy. :LOL:

Pigs

You are, but it has nothing to do with what you grill on! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

Ok we do not do put downs in DARE. I am fixing to squirt somebody with the oleo resin capsicum and that be directly in the eye sockets. A word to the wise should be sufficient.

bigwheel

Good god, today was trash day, and I could not part with it. Got a pan from wally for charcoal, Put a hole in the bottom. Stupid thing will last for ever now.
Don't get me wrong, I love the WSM , but sometimes for fast cooking, I like it. Tait pretty, but it works. The wife (Val) said "I knew your wouldn't throw that damn thing out"

Pigs

Nick Prochilo said:
I thought your WSM was stolen?
It was you dumb shit. I still have one that belongs to the wife. Doesn't have the temp gauge or the holes for the thermometers. It's hers. I can use it time to time. That's okay with me.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3bp6s4w1]I thought your WSM was stolen?
It was you dumb shit. I still have one that belongs to the wife. Doesn't have the temp gauge or the holes for the thermometers. It's hers. I can use it time to time. That's okay with me.

Pigs[/quote:3bp6s4w1]
I may be a dumb shit but at least I have my own WSM! :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Well I would not go so far as to call the Boy hen pecked, even though there is some typical hen house behavior patterns on display.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom