The 22 and the trailer to haul it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
coming soon to a bbq contest near me...

I bought this trailer from a guy in Hemingway SC...he made it himself.
It's light and has good storage space in the back and opens up in the
front.

the new 22 fits in the back with plenty of room for beer.

ready to roll this weekend.

Well thats cute Cappy. Old cowboy we cook with has a similar contraption cept all the cubby holes and storage areas are eggxact replicas of an old West chuck wagon. He has a tarp gizmo that extends off the top and sides which uses hoops for support make it look a covered wagon and gives good protection from rain etc. It quite a conversation starter. Good looking wimmen always huddled up around him oohing and ahhhiing.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well thats cute Cappy. Old cowboy we cook with has a similar contraption cept all the cubby holes and storage areas are eggxact replicas of an old West chuck wagon. He has a tarp gizmo that extends off the top and sides which uses hoops for support make it look a covered wagon and gives good protection from rain etc. It quite a conversation starter. Good looking wimmen always huddled up around him oohing and ahhhiing.

bigwheel

saw a chuck wagon cooking contest on the Food channel one time, looked
like a huge amount of fun. All them folks had covered wagons and real
cast iron cookware.

This be a South Carolina cheapo get-er-done deal.

Ok Bro gotcha. I aint no Fancy Dan myself..now did get circumcized with Pinking Shears. That used to be the test back in the old days ya know?

bigwheel

Toby keil said:
Great score Cappy! Looks like its got a nice amount of storage.

Cool set up Jim. :D Might have to make a "modern chuck wagon" for the camp grounds. The motor home has a hitch! :D Do I see a pin to remove the hitch so ya can get around the front with out falling on your butt?

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Cool set up Jim. :D Might have to make a "modern chuck wagon" for the camp grounds. The motor home has a hitch! :D Do I see a pin to remove the hitch so ya can get around the front with out falling on your butt?

Pigs
good eye! it's a single axle so it comes with 2 jacks
to level it out.

Come and listen to my story bout a man named Jim....

Too cool. I have a rear axle from a old front wheel drive and a bunch if steel in the garage. Might have to break out the welder, table saw and screw gun. Great idea. The wife just saw the pics and said" OH NO!" :LOL:

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom