Texas Pepper Jelly Rocks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
After reading many of the posts about the Texas pepper jelly I decided to order a jar of the apple jalapeno. My first surprise was how quickly it came. It came about 2 or 3 days after I ordered it. Just in time for the fourth of July! I put it on the racks of baby backs that I smoked and they turned out soooooooo good!! Everyone was raving about how they were the best ribs they have ever eaten! :D

Just wanted to thank everyone for the tip that moved my BBQ up another notch! And thank you Texas pepper Jelly for such a great product!!! :D :D

Go ahead and try it on anything you throw on the grill or smoker...I haven't found it to be bad on anything yet.

Chicken, hot dogs, hot sausage, grilled peppers, brisket, hamburgers, spaghetti and in my homemade BBQ sauce. It is GREAT in BBQ sauce!

that's it....I just ordered. Been reading about it here since this place started. It better be good! You guys have made me spend lots of money!

Captain Morgan said:
that's it....I just ordered. Been reading about it here since this place started. It better be good! You guys have made me spend lots of money!

What kind did you get...I like the pineapple habs the best...I used Strawberry Habs in my BBQ sauce over the weekend and it was GREAT! Well worth it Cappy! :(

Alright Capt. that did it you pushed me over the edge. Just placed my first order; got the cherry jap and the pineapple hab. We'll see what all the fuss is about. :happyd:

It was a tough decision, a little over $10 in product and over $8 in shipping. Hell, it's not BBQ wood.

There has to pepper jellies made up in our area that are just as good. Boy seems like I've heard that one before.

Bruce B said:
It was a tough decision, a little over $10 in product and over $8 in shipping. Hell, it's not BBQ wood.

There has to pepper jellies made up in our area that are just as good. Boy seems like I've heard that one before.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom