Test run for comp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allright! Is that your new silicone mop in that there, what is it, mushroom mop? 8-[ Hope them (not dem) jello shots aren't for the kids. :!:

Lookin' good!!

Hi guys-- well, if anyone besides us is still up, here are the 12:30 updates. Butts and brisket coming along nicely… also had some riblets to nibble on. Jello shots are going quickly-- had a few myself so don’t mind any errers, ummm, erors, um mistackes. :!:

I am going to go catch a few hours sleep, and then get up at 4:30 to make sure he is up and ready to do the next phase-- ribs and prep chicken. Dave will probably post more pics, but a couple buddies have stopped over, and did I mention the jello shots are going quickly?

Don't worry, Joker, the kids have their own jello in separate containers.... I don't think even the drunkest among us will confuse the disney dixie cups with the gladware snack sized cups (although, the "grown up jello" is in the disney cups... go figure #-o )

That is the new mop, and I am not sure what dave put in it (and even if I was sure, I am not sure I am allowed to tell :-$
:grin:

We are (well some of us are still cooking) my drunken buddies have left after solving all the worlds problems…that just leaves me and magic

Well I guess it just leaves me….

Took an hour long power nap and I feel great…
Not quite up to temp yet……read to be foiled and moved to plan B
Well I’m about 15hrs in on the CP………………………………........

Brisket…sorry about the pic Joker my viewfinder was dark……

Butts ready to wrap…..

Brisket and Butts in Foil ready to move to the WSM and the ribs are on…

I’m feeling good luving life right now….but what am I going to cook all that chicken on?

The Butts and Brisket are resting….Got some of the chicken on Buford and some on WSM…I am mopping the ribs and will mop the chicken…

I also got a solid hr nap and feel good...switched back to the Yuenling from cofee... :)

Captain Morgan said:
you're neighbors must be eating everything in their kitchen by now!!
You should have seen my buddies eat those rib trimmings last night...No more updates for a while..things are going to get busy.....I'll post later..

Ribs and Chicken coming along nicely…I’m worried that the chicken might get done to early….. #-o

I am having a blast...Pigs and Val are here and we are waiting for somemore people to show

Lookin' mighty fine, Wittdog!! Good Eats in West Seneca, everybody!! :(

Well??? What were the scores? AND, where are the pics??? :boing: :-k :dunno:

Joker I thought with age came patience :grin:
Chicken

Ribs

Butts

Brisket

Pigs and Val were nice enough to bring some farm fresh corn, tater salad, and Ramikens, and a batch of preserves, also not pic were some ABTs.
We need to work on our presentation especially the brisket…any suggestions would be helpful thanks in advance…I would like to thank Pigs and Val they were a huge help today. We couldn't find the standard turn in boxes so we used ones that were a little smalller..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom