Taday's Canadian Bacon Smoke!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Well with everthin goin on, still managed ta get the CB smoked! Came out perty good, very good flavor.

img_179389_0_6bad06b816f58e9942656ad428743001.jpg

img_179389_1_b9097d1af07b4e483599bca545094d11.jpg

Next time gonna add a bit more honey though!

Hello Hillbilly;
Thats an art, always wanted to do some of that bacon, Must of my famliy were in the fire service, and we grew up on that stuff, our company hung out with Fort Erie Vol #2, they always served that great bacon in several dishes, great bunch of fire fighters north of the pond
truley good friends

Well the only time I have ate any of them Canadian's bacon was on a pizzer. Tastes good to me. Now that has got to be the purtiest loin I ever seen in my life. You got kin in the Hawg Loin bidness or something like that? Think ya done good Maynard. Mind if I call ya Maynard?

bigwheel

woodman3222 said:
Looks great. Unfortunately I have never had it when it looked that good.

We'll get together, visit Wittdog and have his boys teach us how to make that C B, those kids are the future in BBQ

bigwheel said:
Well the only time I have ate any of them Canadian's bacon was on a pizzer. Tastes good to me. Now that has got to be the purtiest loin I ever seen in my life. You got kin in the Hawg Loin bidness or something like that? Think ya done good Maynard. Mind if I call ya Maynard?

bigwheel

Long as ya don't call me late ta dinner!

John A. said:
wittdog said:
John A.":370an0bq]High Mountain seasonings makes it real easy [url="http://www.sagecreekoutfitters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BBC&Category_Code=HMTN said:
http://www.sagecreekoutfitters.com/Merc ... _Code=HMTN[/url]
Its even cheaper to make it yourself ;)

I'm too lazy :([/quote:370an0bq]
Come on John, after all the tasty looking jazz you make?

Pigs

Seems like the buckboard bacon cure recipe I used was only brown sugar mixed with TQ and maybe some black peppa. Even lazy boys can do something like that.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom