Super Spuds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
We stole, er I mean was inspired by an idear at Up In Smoke, feller there sellin a stuffed tater.

So, we come up with one a our own, a large tater, baked, then split an stuffed with a 1/4 pound a pulled pork an topped with melted cheese an some bacon bits.

Ain't finished the pencil ta paper on it yet, but looks like these will sell easy fer 5-6 bucks each. Momma says there better then what she had at the comp!

img_196110_0_edaa508223af97e98e40beebef1afab8.jpg

I think them er a perty nice lookin tater.

Hillbilly......Now that's a LOADED Tater!!! I could tear into a couple of those!

8)

Wow, Id give 6 bucks easily for one of those. Ive stuffed em before with pork and cheddar but the processed cheese w/ bacon looks like the real deal. The more you make the potato unhealthy the better it will taste! Nice job hillbilly! :D

Nice tater. Now try some diced green chiles from the can on top of them baked tates one of these days. The combo of flavors is outta this world. Put them in there with all that other good stuff too of course:)

bigwheel

Ranch Dressing has replaced sour cream at my house. It sorta like sour cream on steroids.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom