Super Christmas Ham!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, I messed up on the ham. I didn't trim it until well well well into the cook, I didn't know what I needed to do and finally I looked something up on the web and found out I should have taken the skin off and the fat down and all this.. I did do it though and then I scored the fat. Got the glaze on, then maybe had a few drinks. I am not sure there is a finished pic honestly.. I was well into the drinks and being rushed to deliver the food to the table. I do have lots of sliced ham that I can take pictures of. I think there is a picture or 2 of me trimming the skin and that late into the cook.

On a up note I was (literally) applauded when I finally got to sit down to dinner and the 2 vegetarians that showed up even had a taste of my ham. Other than the ham I think the biggest hit was the Candied Sweet Potato Casserole. I really feel bad for the people that made/brought desert because I don't think anyone had any room left.

Oh I did 2 beer can chickens as well and I hear they were really juicy and good. No idea myself I am allergic to the birds.

I am at work right now I will post some pictures of what I do have when I get my camera (it is still at the house I did the cooking at) and I will get the pictures my friends took w/ their cameras.

Back
Top Bottom