sunday cook pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joker that was my dads beer sort of. He owns a beer store and some times when we get pallets of beer were there are a few cases broken or if we drop the cases we just send them back to the distributer and they will repalce them. So most of the time Ill just get a few cans of what ever is broken.

Chris :D

chris1237 said:
Joker that was my dads beer sort of. He owns a beer store and some times when we get pallets of beer were there are a few cases broken or if we drop the cases we just send them back to the distributer and they will repalce them. So most of the time Ill just get a few cans of what ever is broken.

Looks good Chris :!:
So....... your'e dad owns a beer store......... :-k and seems to have "extras" :-k

Chris,
I thought the pic's of your previous ribs and chicken cooks looked good................ but these pic's honestly made my mouth water! Beautiful color on the chicken too!! =D>

Good job Chris, those guys on the BBQ4U Team better not look over their shoulders, cuz you'z comin'!!! :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
Good job Chris, those guys on the BBQ4U Team better not look over their shoulders, cuz you'z comin'!!! :grin: :grin:

You got that right Bruce!! Chris seems to be a Natural!

chris1237 said:

Can you bust up a couple of Pilsner Urquell for me buddy? :!:
Or a Guinness or 3? =P~

GH I make sure to bust up a few cases of Guinness for you. :!: We dont carry Pilsner Urquell. Puff come one down and ill take care of you :!:
brian j, just seasoned the ribs with the rub i came up with.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom