Sunday Chicken..Texas Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kp that some goodlooking chicken. Could you are someone pass along the majo marinated its sound very good an I like to tray it?

Thanks,
Missing link.

:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I was gonna ask if that was the same pit that PGA had! Nothin against yer chicken, but those squash are incredible looking! I like to stir fry mine on the nose burners of my pit!

I marinated zucchini in a jerk marinade with a little rasberry vinigerette, then grill it

TexLaw said:
john pen said:
I marinated zucchini in a jerk marinade with a little rasberry vinigerette, then grill it

So . . .uh. You . . . um . . . jerk your zucchini? :eek:

TL

Hmmm,...Well I suppose I do....

I had a few other snappy replys, but I dont think anything good could come of this...lol

Back
Top Bottom