Sunday brisket cook...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Up at 0330hrs... Brisket is in. Serving a corn confetti brushetta, spaghetti salad and tomato pie with it. Now, Im going back to bed.

John, we're looking forward to the next segment of this post ..................... you know ....................... the one with the pictures! ;)

Brisket is off and wrapped, taking a nap in the cooler. The spaghetti is in marinade mode for the salad and all the other ingredients are chopped, ready to mix and the chimney is started to roast my corn and peppers for the confetti slaw brushetta. Im also making a tomato/onion/basil bruchetta for the son in law who cant eat peppers. The only thing left to prep is the tomato pie. I think its time for a cocktail. My wife made a cheesecake for desert. This is our last harahh for a while. We start eating right and going to the gym on the morrow !

Sounds like a fine effort. I believe you made that stuff cuz it too complicated to make up a story like that. I dont need no steenken pictures. Truth is always stranger than fiction ya know?

I saw the pics and they were fabulous!!!
Excellent execution JP! I was licking my screen!!!! :mrgreen:

pics are for proof only. I used my video cam to take stills....not so much..

Anyway, the buschetta, brisket and tomato pie. Sorry, no pics of the spaghetti salad.

Brisket looks good! Can tell it's tender by how thick you cut it. Nice job.

What is all in a tomato pie? Never heard of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom