Stupidity?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I've never tried ribs with the membrane still on...But I've heard many times that they are hardrer to eat ~ Also, the rub won't penetrate that side of the ribs. Good Luck and take pics!! :(

I agree with Nick, Pull the membrane off, You will be glad you did later on. Trust me on this one, I did the same thing a few years back and had company over and was embarrassed when the membrane started to peal off the bone after one bite. :eek:

Burnt Food Dude said:
I started the ribs a 10 am and the last slab came off the smoker at 6pm. I started a bunch on the WSM. When it came foil time I put them on the Chargriller. When they came out of the foil they went on a Weber kettle to firm up a little.

Between the last post & now my wife & I bagged & vacpaked them. Now they are in the fridge. The problem now is.. some I rubbed with seasoned salt & pepper, some had Emeril's rib rub, some had Famous Dave's rib rub & some had a home made rub. My sweet wife got the bags mixed up. Now I don't know which is which.

Now my wifes aunts will be expecting some boring ribs and get hot stuff. They don't like heat.

Sorry gang no pictures. The wife is the photographer and didn't get dressed all day. So she couldn't go outside to take pics.

But if you really want to see a turkey on the wsm, and some slabs on the chargriller and the beercan chicken dance go here.

And you wasted your time cooking???? [-X :) :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom