Stump's Smoker Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the model I am looking to get...the guy is a weirdo though...could he say "Atomic Buffalo Turds" anymore??!! #-o And what gives with the electric knife to cut the ribs??? :eek:

That being said...not bad for armature video!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
That's the model I am looking to get...the guy is a weirdo though...could he say "Atomic Buffalo Turds" anymore??!! #-o And what gives with the electric knife to cut the ribs??? :eek:

:lmao:

Greg Rempe said:

He must not like the blade on the knife or that baking sheet. Right down into it with every cut. #-o

Greg Rempe said:

Sort of like asking a BBQ Giant the same question multiple times in a Pod Cast. :)

Hey...gimmie a break Finney...Jim is VERY intimidating to talk to!!

Bill, I did a spell check...the word is spelled correctly...it's just not the right word. :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
Hey...gimmie a break Finney...Jim is VERY intimidating to talk to!!

Bill, I did a spell check...the word is spelled correctly...it's just not the right word. :eek:
LOL! Believe me, having played a woodwind instrument for many years and being in the electronics field, I KNOW what an armature is. :grin: :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom