Stacker SCHMACKER, who needs one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":deb719uf]
Puff said:
Would you be able to add another grate on top of that one?

No but I could add another ring to my lower grate, giving me 4 levels total.
So to get to each bottom grate you'd have to take off the top grate on each level. Seems like alot of heat loss to me. With a stacker you could take off the entire section quickly without fumbling around with grates.

No Puffy there are handles that attach the grates, therefore I could get all four grates off in about 30 seconds WITHOUT disassembling the cooker by removing an overpriced section! THAT'S alot of heat loss!

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can! :LOL:[/quote:deb719uf]
Not pissed at all Wolfey. It didn't cost $100. Looks like it does now. :shock:
How would it be alot of heat loss? You remove the lid, remove the section, and put the lid back on. Hmmm sounds like about 30 seconds. :P
Don't be Puff's stacker hatin'.
Finney have a patent on the ringy thingy?

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3pmqg69a]
Puff said:

So to get to each bottom grate you'd have to take off the top grate on each level. Seems like alot of heat loss to me. With a stacker you could take off the entire section quickly without fumbling around with grates.

No Puffy there are handles that attach the grates, therefore I could get all four grates off in about 30 seconds WITHOUT disassembling the cooker by removing an overpriced section! THAT'S alot of heat loss!

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can! :LOL:
How would it be alot of heat loss? You remove the lid, remove the section, and put the lid back on. Hmmm sounds like about 30 seconds. :P
[/quote:3pmqg69a]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":fy43z2vl]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":fy43z2vl]
Puff said:

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can! :LOL:
[/quote:fy43z2vl]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! :LOL:[/quote:fy43z2vl]
LOL!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11zwaacp]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":11zwaacp]
Puff said:

[/quote:11zwaacp]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! :LOL:[/quote:11zwaacp]

Puff, I wouldn't worry about that......Larry is top heavy (you know what I mean) and he hasn't blown over yet! :shock: :oops: :LOL: :twisted: :evil: ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2a3dgpud]
Puff said:
Puff said:
Puff said:

[/quote:2a3dgpud]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! :LOL:[/quote:2a3dgpud]

Puff, I wouldn't worry about that......Larry is top heavy (you know what I mean) and he hasn't blown over yet! :shock: :oops: :LOL: :twisted: :evil: ;)[/quote:2a3dgpud]
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom