Official BBQ Central Mark

[quote=Larry Wolfe]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":deb719uf
Quote:
Would you be able to add another grate on top of that one?
No but I could add another ring to my lower grate, giving me 4 levels total.
So to get to each bottom grate you'd have to take off the top grate on each level. Seems like alot of heat loss to me. With a stacker you could take off the entire section quickly without fumbling around with grates.
No Puffy there are handles that attach the grates, therefore I could get all four grates off in about 30 seconds WITHOUT disassembling the cooker by removing an overpriced section! THAT'S alot of heat loss!

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can! [/quote:deb719uf]
Not pissed at all Wolfey. It didn't cost $100. Looks like it does now.
How would it be alot of heat loss? You remove the lid, remove the section, and put the lid back on. Hmmm sounds like about 30 seconds. :P
Don't be Puff's stacker hatin'.
Finney have a patent on the ringy thingy?

Old 07-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #22

[quote=Puff]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Wolfe
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":3pmqg69a
Quote:
So to get to each bottom grate you'd have to take off the top grate on each level. Seems like alot of heat loss to me. With a stacker you could take off the entire section quickly without fumbling around with grates.
No Puffy there are handles that attach the grates, therefore I could get all four grates off in about 30 seconds WITHOUT disassembling the cooker by removing an overpriced section! THAT'S alot of heat loss!

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can!
How would it be alot of heat loss? You remove the lid, remove the section, and put the lid back on. Hmmm sounds like about 30 seconds. :P
[/quote:3pmqg69a]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!!

Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:24 AM   #23

[quote=Larry Wolfe][quote=Puff]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":fy43z2vl
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":fy43z2vl
Quote:

Look don't get pissed at me cause my extender was free and yours cost over $100 and took 6 months to be delivered! AND MAKES THE WSM TOP HEAVY! You should have saved your money and kept cooking on your trash can!
[/quote:fy43z2vl]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! [/quote:fy43z2vl]
LOL!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:50 PM   #24

[quote=Larry Wolfe][quote=Puff]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":11zwaacp
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":11zwaacp
Quote:

[/quote:11zwaacp]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! [/quote:11zwaacp]

Puff, I wouldn't worry about that......Larry is top heavy (you know what I mean) and he hasn't blown over yet!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:56 PM   #25

[quote=Nick Prochilo][quote="Larry Wolfe":2a3dgpud][quote=Puff]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":2a3dgpud
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Larry Wolfe":2a3dgpud
Quote:

[/quote:2a3dgpud]

Well then they're both equally effective until the wind blows your top heavy unit over. At that point, mine is more effective!!! [/quote:2a3dgpud]

Puff, I wouldn't worry about that......Larry is top heavy (you know what I mean) and he hasn't blown over yet! [/quote:2a3dgpud]