St. Louis style Ribs are on the WSM *FINAL PICS ADDED*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bknox said:
Those ribs are truely beautiful!

I am making a pork butt Saturday for pulled pork sandwiches. This will be the first time using my new thermometer, except for taking temps around the house. I hope I get results as nice as yours.

Thanks. Did you end up getting the maverick?

Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen! I did pull early, at 5 hours. They were very good, wife and inlaws loved them. Having family/friends compliment your bbq always makes it worth it. Here are the final pics:

I think I read some bad comments somewhere online about Cattlemen's bbq sauce, but it was pretty good if I dont say so myself.

Enjoy!

Those ribs looks extremely good. Cattlemen's isn't too bad if you doctor it up some.

bknox said:
Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks. Did you end up getting the maverick?

Yes I did and all I know is that I am 97 degrees and my wife confirmed it from the living room :LOL:. I have been dying to use it! Thanks for asking.

Its one of those things like cell phones or internet! You ask yourself, how did people BBQ without it??!!

PantherTailgater said:
Love2<º((((>< said:
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen! I did pull early, at 5 hours. They were very good, wife and inlaws loved them. Having family/friends compliment your bbq always makes it worth it. Here are the final pics:

I think I read some bad comments somewhere online about Cattlemen's bbq sauce, but it was pretty good if I dont say so myself.

Enjoy!

Those ribs looks extremely good. Cattlemen's isn't too bad if you doctor it up some.

How would you recommend doctoring it up?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom