Spares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Getting ready for the Salisbury Comp part two.....

Two racks of spare ribs trimmed St. Louis style with the same sauce that was on the chicken, but it actually stuck this time. They have about 30 minutes to go until they're done.

big dude said:
They look delicious. You should consider something BBQ related for a living :D :D BD

They do look good Larry, You should try WOlfe rub on em :LOL:

They look great!! The color on them is beautiful!! If you don't me asking did you use foil?

Chris

chris1237 said:
They look great!! The color on them is beautiful!! If you don't me asking did you use foil?

Chris

Chris, I normally do foil, but did not on these.

The "Slicer" messed up the ribs at mid point. Other than that they turned out great.

One rack had bone ends sticking out but not the other rack? Did they taste the same?
Nice finish.

Larry those looked fantastic!
Comp. slicing and "I'm gonna' eat these now" slicing are 2 different worlds huh? :shock:

Rag said:
One rack had bone ends sticking out but not the other rack? Did they taste the same?
Nice finish.

They both had pull back. I had the "meaty cut side" of the ribs on the outside of the cooker since the edges seem to burner hotter than the center, and the thin side of the ribs facing inwards. In otherwords, the pullback from each rack was facing the center of the grill.

I think we need a video pictorial of comp slicing ribs :!:

I only know one way to slice them.......Do it before the kids tear off thier slice. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom